When contacting the Lifeline Program with questions or concerns, it is important to use the appropriate contact information to ensure that you reach the right team members.
Lifeline Program Consumers
Lifeline Program consumers can visit LifelineSupport.org for more information.
Lifeline consumers should contact the Lifeline Support Center by calling (800) 234-9473 (press 1 for English or press 2 for Spanish) or emailing LifelineSupport@yfdingzhi.com for questions about:
- Lifeline Program rules
- The status of an application
- Documents needed to show qualification
- Lifeline companies in the area
- Assistance with renewing the benefit
- Assistance with the one-per-household worksheet
- Resetting a consumer portal account (online application)
The support center is open 7 days a week, from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET.
Consumers should contact their phone or internet company with questions about their phone or device, service, and bill.
Lifeline Program Carriers
Contact information for carriers depends on the nature of your question or concern. To get the answers you need, select your topic from the list below to access the appropriate email address.
- FCC Form 555
- FCC’s Lifeline Fraud Tip Line
- Lifeline appeals
- Lifeline Biennial Audit
- Questions about E-File
- Questions about program integrity
- Reimbursement Claims (LCS and FCC Form 497)
- Study Area Code (SAC) requests and ETC Order related documentation
- Submission of revised Form 497 filings for data months prior to January 2018
- Technical and process inquiries, including questions about the National Lifeline Accountability Database (NLAD), National Verifier, and Representative Accountability Database (RAD) as well as recertification and reverification
- Update, add, or remove service provider information from Lifeline’s Companies Near Me tool
For all other questions or concerns, telephone or U.S. mail contact information, or to submit a complaint or a whistleblower alert, visit the Contact USAC web page.
For additional information on the Lifeline Program and NLAD updates, sign up for the Lifeline distribution lists.